Why Iridescent lens

Iridescent: 

Lens: 
  • a piece of glass or other transparent substance with curved sides for concentrating or dispersing light rays, used singly (as in a magnifying glass) or with other lenses (as in a telescope).
  • the light-gathering device of a camera, typically containing a group of compound lenses.
  • an object or device that focuses or otherwise modifies the direction of movement of light, sound, electrons, etc.

I like to see with color. I like to see the color when darkness occurs too. I want to be "light gathering" and I want to see "from different angles" as I consider politics, direction, thought, and inspiration.  Thus the title of my new blog, Iridescent Lens.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Time to Impeach Trump

Is President Trump Demonstrating Fidelity to the Oath of Office?

Trump Times: Indictment